Banana Pancake Snowmen Recipe
Write a review
- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Pretzel sticks, chocolate chips, dried cranberries and/or halved banana slices
- In a small bowl, stir the pancake mix, water and banana just until moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a greased hot griddle, making three circles to form a snowman. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Decorate snowmen with pretzels, chocolate chips, cranberries and/or banana if desired. Yield: 7 snowmen.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/