Green Velvet Cupcakes
Write a review
- pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Tbsp. green food coloring
- oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- tsp. vanilla
- tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE and bake cake batter as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending melted chocolate and food coloring into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add COOL WHIP; beat just until blended.
- SPOON COOL WHIP mixture into resealable plastic bag. Cut corner off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe COOL WHIP mixture onto tops of cupcakes.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/