Holiday Candy Trains
Write a review
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- sixteen-inch lengths 3/8-inch-wide red or green ribbon
- packages chewing gum, (5 sticks each)
- packages (1 1/2 ounces each) raisins
- round peppermint candies
- rolls ring-shaped hard candies
- foil-wrapped Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates
- Assorted foil-wrapped candies
- miniature candy cane sticks
- 1 For cars of each train, glue end of 1 ribbon onto wide side of 1 gum package, 1 raisin package, 2 more gum packages and 1 more raisin package, spacing cars about 1/2 inch apart. For wheels, glue 4 peppermint candies onto sides of gum packages and 2 candies onto sides of raisin packages.
- 2 For engine, glue roll of ring-shaped candies onto first ribbon-topped gum package. Glue 2 foil-wrapped milk chocolate candies onto top of engine.
- 3 Glue additional candies, candy canes and raisin packages to train cars as shown in photo or as desired.
- 4 Repeat to make remaining 3 trains
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/