Christmas Fudge Pops
Write a review
- cups sugar
- cup evaporated milk
- cup butter
- large marshmallows
- Dash salt
- cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- teaspoon vanilla
- cup white nonpareils
- paper lollipop sticks
- cup white vanilla baking chips
- teaspoon shortening
- 1 Line 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil 1 inch over 2 opposite sides of pan; grease foil with butter.
- 2 In 3-quart heavy saucepan, mix sugar, milk, butter, marshmallows and salt. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour into pan. Immediately sprinkle with nonpareils. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3 Use foil to lift fudge out of pan. With 2-inch Christmas tree-shaped cookie cutter, cut fudge. Insert 1 stick into bottom of each cutout. In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips and shortening on Medium (50%) 30 to 45 seconds; stir until chips can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over plain side of fudge. Let stand until set.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/