Broken Pink Heart
Write a review
- cups cold milk
- pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Red food coloring
- Decorating icing
- PLACE folded aluminum foil strip as divider down center of heart-shaped mold.
- POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour half of the pudding mixture into one side of mold.
- ADD enough red food coloring to remaining pudding mixture to tint it desired shade of pink; pour into remaining half of mold. Carefully remove foil. Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm. Unmold onto serving plate. Decorate with icing as desired. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Prepare as directed, using JELL-O White Chocolate or Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/