Valentine Parfait Cupcakes
Write a review
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil's food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- can Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
- teaspoons shortening
- Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors hearts
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2 Make and bake cake as directed on box for cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe dollop of frosting on top of each cupcake.
- 4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring once halfway through heating. Drizzle melted chocolate over frosted cupcakes; sprinkle with hearts. Store loosely covered.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/