Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Write a review
- box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- gallon (8 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- cup Hershey’s® hot fudge topping, warmed if desired
- tablespoons Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
- red maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2 Make brownie batter directed on box. Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour. Do not remove from pans.
- 3 Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pans. Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- 4 Remove desserts from pans; remove foil. Place on serving plates. Cut each dessert into 8 wedges. Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping. Decorate with candy sprinkles and cherries. Store covered in freezer.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/