Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Write a review
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds and pat dry. Place them in a bowl. Add the Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and seasoned salt; stir until evenly coated. Spread out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until crisp, dry and golden brown.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/