Thanksgiving Dinner Pie
Write a review
- lb ground turkey
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- bag (24 oz) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- to 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- oz provolone cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- cup milk
- cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- can (14 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- Fresh parsley sprigs, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook turkey, onion, salt and pepper over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from heat. Sprinkle turkey mixture in pie plate.
- 2 Meanwhile, cook mashed potatoes in microwave as directed on package. In small bowl, mix 2 cups of the potatoes and the horseradish. (Reserve remaining potatoes for a later use.) Spread potatoes evenly over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, eggs and parsley until blended. Pour over cheese.
- 4 Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Top each serving with cranberry sauce. Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/