Write a review
- (10-inch) angel food cake
- qt. (4 cups) strawberries, divided
- Tbsp. milk
- tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- strawberry fans (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- CUT cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place 1 cake layer on serving plate.
- SLICE 2 cups of the strawberries; set aside. Crush remaining strawberries. Stir crushed strawberries and milk into 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping in large bowl.
- SPREAD 1/2 of the strawberry mixture on cake layer. Arrange 1/2 of the sliced strawberries on top of strawberry mixture. Repeat layers, ending with cake. Frost top and side of cake with remaining whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with strawberry fans and mint leaves. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/