Red, White, and Blue Shortcakes
Write a review
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- to 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- cup whipping cream
- tablespoons powdered sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Dip top and side of each in melted butter, then in granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheet, place 2 inches apart. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- 2 In small bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- 3 To serve, split biscuits; place on 8 dessert plates. Layer each with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/