Slammin’ Strawberry Shortcake Pie
Write a review
- Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- cups milk
- package (3 oz) ladyfingers, split
- cups sliced fresh strawberries
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
- Fresh strawberries, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F. Bake pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Make pudding as directed on box using 2 cups milk. Let stand to thicken slightly.
- 3 Place half of the ladyfingers, cut sides down, on cooled pie crust. Spread half of the pudding over ladyfingers. Top with 1 cup of the sliced strawberries. Place remaining ladyfingers, cut sides down, over strawberries. Top with remaining pudding and remaining 1 cup sliced strawberries. Gently spread whipped topping evenly over top of pie. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled before serving.
- 4 Garnish with fresh strawberries. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/