Spider Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cinnamon Pull-Apart
Write a review
- cup butter, softened
- cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- cup miniature chocolate chips
- cup miniature marshmallows
- Orange gel food color
- Black licorice laces
- Large gumdrops
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Using 2 tablespoons of the butter, generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 6 tablespoons butter uncovered on High about 1 minute or until melted.
- 2 Separate each can of dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Dip dough pieces into melted butter; arrange half of the dough pieces in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Top with remaining dough pieces.
- 3 Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Place heatproof platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 20 minutes.
- 4 In small bowl, place both cans of icing. Mix with food color until desired color. Drizzle icing over top of pull-apart. Using licorice and gumdrops, make small spiders. Place spiders on icing.
- Mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows in the middle make a rich tasty pull apart bread.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/