Chocolate Chip Mummy Cookies
Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- cup all-purpose flour
- container (12 oz) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- candy eyes
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, knead cookie dough and flour with hands until well mixed.
- 2 On floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with floured 4-inch gingerbread man-shaped cookie cutter. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 2 inches apart. Reroll dough and cut additional cookies.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 4 Spread thin layer of frosting on each cookie. Spoon remaining frosting into decorating bag fitted with flat basket weave tip #45. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting in crisscross pattern over cookies to look like mummy bandages
- A pastry tip with a 1/2-inch-wide opening works best for piping the frosting on these cookies. Look for pastry tips at craft stores or online.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/