Sparklin' Marshmallow RICE KRISPIES® TREATS
Write a review
- cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- bag (10-1/2 oz.) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows (6 cups)
- cups KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- wooden pop sticks
- tube (0.68 oz.) each: red, white and blue decorating gels
- Tbsp. each: red, white and blue sprinkles
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; lightly grease foil.
- MICROWAVE butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well. Press cereal mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; cool.
- REMOVE cereal mixture from pan, using foil handles. Cut into star shapes, using large star-shaped cookie cutter. Insert wooden stick into side of each star. Decorate with gels and sprinkles. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Use Your Stove
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add cereal; mix well. Continue as directed.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/