Write a review
- cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- drops each blue and red food coloring
- yellow cupcakes
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- red string licorice pieces (4 inch)
- PLACE 1/2 cup coconut in each of 2 separate resealable plastic bags. Set remaining coconut aside. Add blue food coloring to coconut in one bag and red food coloring to coconut in second bag. Seal bags; shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
- FROST cupcakes with COOL WHIP. Top with coconut, gently pressing coconut into COOL WHIP to secure.
- INSERT licorice into tops of cupcakes.
- Special Extra
- Divide COOL WHIP into thirds. Color one portion with 4 drops red food coloring and second portion with 4 drops blue food coloring. Leave remaining portion white. Spread onto cupcakes and continue as directed.
- Family Fun
- Have children decorate their own cupcakes.
- How to Store
- Keep refrigerated.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/