Berries & Cream Cake
Write a review
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Bold Purple Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Jam
- OR Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- PREPARE and bake cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites to make 1 (8-inch) cake layer. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPLIT cake horizontally to make 2 thin layers. Place bottom layer, cut side up, on serving plate. Spread with jam.
- TOP with remaining cake layer, rounded side up. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with berries. Chill until ready to serve.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/