Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Fajitas
Write a review
- pork boneless loin roast (2 1/2 lb), trimmed of fat
- tablespoons fajita seasoning (from 3-oz container)
- cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- bag (1 lb) frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions, thawed
- packages (11.5 oz each) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (16 tortillas), warmed
- cups shredded Mexican-style taco cheese (8 oz)
- cup sour cream, if desired
- 1 Place pork in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning. Top with salsa. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 2 Remove pork from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred pork using 2 forks; return pork to cooker and mix well. Stir in stir-fry vegetables. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 30 minutes longer or until mixture is hot and vegetables are tender.
- 3 Using slotted spoon, place 1/2 cup meat mixture in each warm tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with sour cream.
- Leftover shredded pork can be stored two days in the refrigerator or up to two months in the freezer.
- Look for fajita seasoning in the spice section of the grocery store.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/