Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Write a review
- boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 lb.)
- can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- carrots, cut diagonally into slices
- onion, chopped
- tsp. chili powder
- tsp. ground cumin
- cans (14.5 oz. each) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- cups tortilla chips
- cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- PLACE chicken in slow cooker. Add tomatoes, carrots, onions, chili powder, cumin and broth; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
- USE slotted spoon to remove chicken from slow cooker; cool slightly. Coarsely chop chicken; return to soup. Stir.
- CRUSH chips coarsely; place in 8 soup bowls. Ladle soup into bowls; top with cheese.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/