Slow Cooker Cheesy Bean Dip
Write a review
- Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liners
- package (16 ounces) mild Mexican pasteurized prepared cheese product with jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes
- can (16 ounces) Old El Paso® refried beans
- can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- pounds tortilla chips, if desired
- 1 Place Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liners inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -qt slow cooker bowl. Make sure that liner fits snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl and pull the top of the liner over rim of bowl.
- 2 Mix cheese, beans and chiles in cooker.
- 3 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir until cheese is smooth.
- 4 Scrape down side of cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of dip from scorching. Serve with tortilla chips. Dip will hold on Low heat setting up to 2 hours; stir occasionally.
- Serve food directly from the lined slow cooker. Once your slow cooker cools, remove the liner and throw away for easy clean up.
- In addition to tortilla chips, try scoopers such as pretzels, bread cubes or even carrot and celery sticks. This dip is also great spooned over tacos and nachos.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the top of the dip with chopped fresh cilantro to add a dash of color and complement the flavors.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/