Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread
Write a review
- cup granulated sugar
- teaspoons cinnamon
- cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- tablespoons butter
- cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 2 Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters (a pizza wheel works really well for this).
- 3 Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- 4 In 1-quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- 5 Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/