Skinny 3 Ingredients Pumpkin Spice Brownies
Write a review
- 19 Oz. Box Ghiradelli Triple Fudge Brownie Mix, Dry
- 1 1/2 C. Canned 100% Pumpkin Puree (Not Pumpkin Pie Filling!)
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- reheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly coat the inside of an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- If you have a sprinkle obsessed toddler, such as I do... toss some sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out pretty much clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cook slightly before cutting into 9 equal squares.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/