Nutter Butter Ghost Halloween Cookie Recipe
Write a review
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. Nutter Butter cookies, about 30
- 60 (or so) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1. Melt white chocolate in a microwave or double boiler.
- 2. Lay a Nutter Butter cookie on a small plate or other washable surface.
- 3. Spoon melted white chocolate over front of cookie.
- 4. Press two mini chocolate chips into white chocolate for eyes. Refrigerate on waxed paper to set.
- 5. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Note: This recipe has you cover only one side of the Nutter Butter cookies in white chocolate. This helps to cut down on the overwhelming richness of an entirely-covered cookie. Want your entire ghost to be white? Buy a bit of extra white chocolate, and dip the whole cookie. You can do anything you like with this easy Halloween cookie recipe.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/