Simple Grasshopper Mallow Pie
Write a review
- cup green creme de menthe
- jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- pt. (2 cups) whipping cream, whipped
- OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- ADD creme de menthe gradually to marshmallow creme in large bowl, beating with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped cream.
- POUR into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 to 6 hours or until chilled. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Healthy Living
- Save 130 calories and 17 grams of fat per serving by substituting 1 tub (8 oz.) thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for the whipped cream.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 1/4 cup milk for the creme de menthe and adding 2 or 3 drops each peppermint extract and green food coloring to the filling mixture before pouring into crust.
- Prepare pie filling and pour into pie crust as directed. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer a few min. before serving to soften slightly. Store leftover pie in freezer.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/