Hidden Surprise Easter Egg Treats™
Write a review
- plastic snap-apart 3x2-inch Easter eggs
- Tbsp. butter or margarine
- cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- cups KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- M&M’s® Brand Chocolate Candies (about 1/2 cup)
- COAT insides of clean plastic eggs with cooking spray.
- MELT butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- PRESS 1/4 cup cereal mixture (with greased hands) firmly into each egg half, hollowing out center. Remove from molds. Place on sheet of waxed paper. Cool slightly.
- PLACE about 6 candies in one half of each egg. Gently press both halves of each egg together. Cool completely.
- ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated 2013 ®, TM, © 2013 Kellogg NA Co.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Use Your Microwave
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Continue as directed.
- Prepare using 1 pkg. (10 oz.) regular JET-PUFFED Marshmallows.
- Family Fun
- Let the kids decorate the eggs with ready-to spread canned frosting and additional candies.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/