Write a review
- Red food color
- 1 1/4
- cups vanilla frosting (from 16-oz. can)
- (2 1/2-inch-square) graham crackers
- cup (about 75) miniature marshmallows, halved crosswise
- small red gumdrops, halved crosswise
- red cinnamon candies
- 1 Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In small bowl, stir 1/4 teaspoon red food color into 1/4 cup of the frosting; blend well. In separate bowl, stir 1 drop red food color into remaining 1 cup frosting; blend well.
- 2 For each cookie, frost 1 inch of one corner of cracker with dark red frosting for Santa's hat. Place 1 marshmallow piece in corner for pom-pom.
- 3 Frost remainder of cracker with pink frosting. Place marshmallow pieces on pink frosting around 2 sides for beard. Add gumdrop for nose and cinnamon candies for eyes. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Use your favorite flavored graham cracker for these Santas. Break the graham cracker squares in half at the center perforation.
- Use kitchen scissors lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray to cut gumdrops and marshmallows.
- Kids can wrap individual Santa Grahams in festive colored plastic wrap to leave as a treat for Santa, or to give to grandparents and teachers.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/