Red, White and Blue-Berry Pie
Write a review
- Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- cups fresh or frozen (thawed, drained on paper towels) blueberries
- cup blueberry preserves, heated
- cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- pint (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
- oz raspberries
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate--except do not prick crust. Trim edge if necessary.
- 2 Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. If crust puffs up during baking, gently press crust down with back of wooden spoon. Cool 30 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix blueberries and preserves. Spread in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 4 Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour. In medium bowl, mix strawberries and raspberries. Gently spoon over whipped topping layer. Garnish with additional whipped topping as desired. Serve immediately
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/