Polar Puddle Snowman Marshmallow Treat
Write a review
- Snowman Treat Decorating Kit
- Warm up winter with an easy homemade snowman sweet treat! Fun to decorate and personalize for gifts and favors!
- 1 snowman cookie cutter
- 12 oz. Wilton Candy Melts® candy (9 oz. artificially vanilla flavored White, 3 oz. artificially vanilla flavored Black)
- 2 oz. Sprinkles (1 oz. each orange triangles and holly)
- 3 disposable decorating bags
- 1 black edible candy writing pen
- 20 plastic lollipop sticks
- Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- 10 x 14 in. Cake Boards
- Easy-Add 10 x 14 in. Cake Boards Add to shopping list 10 x 14 in. Cake Boards
- food-safe scissors
- Step 1
- Make snowman. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Place about 10 mini marshmallows in a pile on parchment paper-covered board. Use melted white candy and cut disposable bag to cover marshmallows, making a puddle about 3 in. dia. Immediately position orange triangle nose. Chill until firm, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 2
- Make hat. Melt black Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use knife to cut black spice drop in half. Place spice drop half on parchment paper-covered board. Use melted black candy and cut disposable bag to cover spice drop. Chill until firm, about 3 to 5 minutes. Use melted black candy to pipe a brim on top of snowman head. Position covered spice drop half and holly sprinkle. Chill until firm, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 3
- Make remaining features. Use melted black candy and cut disposable bag to pipe dot eyes and mouth. Chill until firm, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/