Write a review
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting
- 1 tube green decorating frosting
- Red food coloring
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Coated Chocolate Filled Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 standard cupcake cups with the Holiday Baking Cups.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions. Transfer the batter into each cupcake pan and bake for 18-21 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Tint the vanilla frosting with red to create a pink color and frost cupcakes.
- Add details by using the green decorative frosting to create light strings. Arrange red and green M&M’s® Minis® as the lights on the strings.
- Take a pretzel and break off one a piece and stick into the bottom of a peanut butter cup.
- Place peanut butter cup on top of cupcake.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/