Christmas Ribbon Mold
Write a review
- cups boiling water, divided
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin, or any other red flavor
- cups cold water, divided
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- ADD 1 cup boiling water to red gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Pour into 5-cup mold. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set but not firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining boiling water into lime gelatin mix in medium bowl 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in remaining cold water. Refrigerate 30 min. or until cooled; gently stir in marshmallows. Spoon over red gelatin. (Marshmallows will float to the top.)
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
- How to Unmold Gelatin
- Allow gelatin to set until completely firm, several hours or overnight. Before unmolding, dip knife in warm water and run knife around edge of gelatin to loosen. Dip mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 seconds. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove mold.
- Special Extra
- Garnish with additional marshmallows just before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/