Peppermint Bark Brownie Shots
Write a review
- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free peppermint bark yogurt
- Crushed peppermint candies, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on box.
- 2 Reserve half of cooled brownies for another use. Crumble remaining half of brownies. In each of twelve 2-oz shot glasses or mini dessert dishes, layer crumbled brownies and yogurt. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, top with crushed candies
- Look for tasting-size dishes or shot glasses in the housewares departments of department stores, or use any small glasses you have on hand.
- Instead of crushed peppermint candies for a garnish, reserve 2 tablespoons of the crumbled brownies to sprinkle over the yogurt
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/