Slow Cooker Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
Write a review
- 3 1/2
- pounds pork loin back ribs
- cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- tablespoons liquid smoke
- garlic cloves, chopped
- medium onion, sliced
- cup cola
- 1 1/2
- cups barbecue sauce
- 1 Spray inside of 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2 Remove inner skin from ribs. Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, liquid smoke and garlic; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4-inch pieces. Layers ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour cola over ribs.
- 3 Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until tender. Remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid.
- 4 Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
- Total time will vary with appliance and setting.)
- Ribs go great with deli coleslaw, biscuits and frosty mugs of beer.
- Spraying the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray makes cleanup a snap.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/