Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
Write a review
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 36 chewy caramels in milk chocolate
- Black or red string licorice
- 1/3 cup (72) miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Betty Crocker® black decorating gel (from 0.68-oz tube)
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chewy caramel in center of each cookie. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Cut licorice into 8 (2-inch) pieces for each spider. Attach legs by sticking into chewy caramel. Use baking bits for eyes and black gel to make pupils in eyes
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/