Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Betty Crocker® gel food colors or paste food colors (orange, red, blue and green)
- White Chocolate Frosting
- 3 oz white chocolate baking bars or squares, chopped
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter evenly among 4 medium bowls. Add a different food color to each bowl to make orange, red, blue and green. Drop by large spoonfuls into pan side by side, alternating colors.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate and whipping cream uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring once, until softened and chocolate can be stirred smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat butter and 2 cups of the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add white chocolate mixture; blend well. Add remaining 1 cup powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Add orange food color and blend well. Spread frosting on top of cake.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/