OREO-Pumpkin Cookie Balls
Write a review
- oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Peanut Butter Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- cup orange colored sugar
- pretzel sticks, each broken into 4 pieces
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in sugar to evenly coat. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/