Cranberry-Pear Crumble Pie
Write a review
- Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- Tbsp. brown sugar
- Tbsp. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- cup soft margarine, melted
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- cup chopped cranberries
- large fresh pears, sliced
- pkg. (1 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- tsp. ground cinnamon
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX crumbs, brown sugar, SPLENDA® Granulated and margarine until well blended. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy; carefully spread onto bottom of crust. Sprinkle with half the reserved crumb mixture. Combine fruit in large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon into crust; top with remaining crumb mixture.
- BAKE 35 min. or until fruit is tender and crust is golden brown. Cool completely. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/