Melting Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls
Write a review
- Winter OREO Cookies, divided
- Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Assorted colored decorating gels
- FINELY crush 9 cookies. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Roll into 15 balls.
- PLACE remaining cookies on waxed paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Dip balls in chocolate; place on cookies. Tap cookies on tray 3 to 4 times, allowing excess chocolate to pool onto cookies. Decorate with gels.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- These seasonal cookie balls have built-in portion control and can be enjoyed on occasion.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
- Use a toothpick to dip the cookie balls into melted white chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on remaining cookies.
- How to Melt Chocolate
- Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/