Melting Snowmen Cookie Balls
Write a review
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- Tbsp. decorating icing
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in chocolate; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess chocolate to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
- To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- These seasonal cookie balls have built-in portion control and can be enjoyed on occasion.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/