Incredible Peach Cobbler
Write a review
- cup butter or margarine
- (15.6-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- tablespoons grated orange peel
- (29-oz.) cans peach slices in light syrup, drained, reserving 1 cup liquid
- cup sweetened dried cranberries
- cup sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Place butter in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Place in oven until butter is melted. Remove from oven.
- 2 Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine quick bread mix, 1 tablespoon of the orange peel, 1 cup reserved peach liquid and egg; stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. Drop mixture by spoonfuls over butter in pan; spread slightly without stirring. Arrange peaches over mixture. Sprinkle with cranberries.
- 3 In small bowl, combine sugar and remaining tablespoon orange peel; mix well. Sprinkle over fruit.
- 4 Bake at 375°F. for 50 to 55 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm. If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/