Holiday Poke Cake
Write a review
- baked 9-inch round white cake layers, cooled
- cups boiling water, divided
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Gelatin, any red flavor
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- cup fresh raspberries
- PLACE cakes, top-sides up, in clean 9-inch round pans; pierce with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- ADD 1 cup boiling water to each flavor dry gelatin mix in separate small bowls; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour red gelatin over 1 cake and lime gelatin over remaining cake. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- DIP bottoms of cake pans in warm water 10 sec.; unmold. Fill and frost cake layers with COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with berries.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/