Halloween Madness Chili Bake
Write a review
- 1 1/4
- lb lean (at least 90%) ground turkey
- can (16 oz) spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated reduced fat crescent dinner rolls
- tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat 7 to 9 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in beans; heat until hot. Pour hot mixture into ungreased 11x7-inch or 8x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2 Unroll dough onto flat surface; firmly press perforations to seal. Using small Halloween-shaped cutter, cut 2 or 3 shapes out of dough. Place dough sheet evenly over top (for 8x8-inch dish, fold under short sides to fit). Sprinkle cornmeal all over dough, except on cutout area.
- 3 Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/