Monster Cookie Pops
Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- container (12 oz) vanilla whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- Purple, green and blue neon liquid food color
- tube (4.25 oz) black decorating icing
- Assorted candies for decorating, such as candy sprinkles, marshmallows, black licorice, red licorice ropes and gum balls
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Cut cookie dough into 14 slices, 1/2 inch thick. Roll each slice into a ball. On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange 7 cookie dough balls in circle 3 inches apart and 2 inches from edge. Securely insert 1 craft stick into each ball, with end pointing toward center of cookie sheet. Repeat with another cookie sheet and remaining 7 cookie dough balls.
- 2 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, divide frosting among 4 bowls. Leave 1 bowl of frosting white; color remaining bowls with purple, green and blue food colors. Frost cookie pops; decorate with icing and candies as desired to form monster faces.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/