Frosted Peppermint Cookie Pops
Write a review
- roll (30 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peppermint cookies
- craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- containers (12 oz each) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- tablespoons edible glitter or colored sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 48 (1 1/2-inch) balls; flatten each 1/2 inch thick. Place each flattened ball on one end of 1 wooden stick, covering 1 inch of stick. Place stick side down 3 inches apart on ungreased large cookie sheets, overlapping sticks as needed.
- 2 Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool completely. Do not pick up cookie pops using sticks until completely cooled.
- 3 Frost cookies. Sprinkle with edible glitter. Let stand until frosting is set, about 1 hour. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/