Christmas Confetti Cookies
Write a review
- roll (18 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- tablespoons all-purpose flour
- tablespoons red, green and white decors or candy sprinkles
- container (12 oz) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place cookie dough, flour and decors. Seal bag; squeeze to mix.
- 2 Shape dough into 32 (1-inch) balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- 4 Serve cookies with bowl of frosting for dipping. If desired, sprinkle on additional decors.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/