Write a review
- can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- teaspoons olive oil
- cup pizza sauce
- cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- cup chopped fresh parsley
- packages (3 oz each) sliced pepperoni
- stick (1 oz) string cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press out dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with olive oil; bake 7 minutes.
- 2 Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust; top with mozzarella cheese and parsley. Arrange pepperoni in football shape on center of pizza (see photo). Cut string cheese lengthwise into 4 strips (save 2 for another use). To make football laces, place 1 strip horizontally on center of football. Cut remaining strip into 5 pieces; arrange vertically on top of horizontal strip.
- 3 Bake 10 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows, making 16 pieces
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/