Easy Vegetable-Beef Soup
Write a review
- Seasoning Blend
- container (8 oz) refrigerated prechopped onion
- 4 1/2
- teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- lb ground beef sirloin
- 1/2 cups water
- bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- can (14.5 oz) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- can (8 oz) Muir Glen® organic tomato sauce
- 1 In small bowl, mix all seasoning blend ingredients.
- 2 In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef and seasoning blend over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 3 Stir remaining ingredients into Dutch oven with beef. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Ladle soup into 6 bowls.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/