Easy Caramel Rolls
Write a review
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine
- cup corn syrup
- tablespoons whipping cream
- cup pecan halves, if desired
- bag (36.5 oz) frozen cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting (12 rolls)
- 1 In 1-quart saucepan, heat brown sugar and butter to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in corn syrup and whipping cream. Heat to boiling. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
- 2 Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour caramel mixture evenly over bottom of pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 3 Place frozen rolls in 4 rows by 3 rows evenly on caramel-pecan mixture. Cover with plastic wrap generously sprayed with cooking spray. (Save frosting packet for another use.)
- 4 Refrigerate rolls 5 hours or overnight to let dough rise.
- 5 About 2 3/4 hours before serving rolls, remove rolls from refrigerator and place pan on cooling rack. Let rolls continue to rise at room temperature about 2 hours or until almost double in size (actual rising time depends on temperature of kitchen).
- 6 Heat oven to 375ºF. Carefully remove plastic wrap from rolls. Cover pan with foil. Bake 20 minutes; remove foil. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until rolls are deep golden brown. Immediately place heatproof serving plate or tray upside down on pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over rolls 1 minute; remove pan. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/