Hosts of Ghosts Recipe
Write a review
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a food processor, cover and process cookies until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Cut cream cheese into three pieces; add to food processor. Cover and process until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Using 2 teaspoons of dough for each, form 26 ghost shapes. Place on a waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Slowly spoon over each ghost shape to cover. Use a toothpick to create eyes. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 26 servings.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/