Easter Egg Rice krispie Recipes
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- 1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3. Using 1/3-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into egg shape. Cool. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/