Easter Chicks Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box favorite flavor cake mix
- eggs, oil, and water called for on the cake mix box
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- yellow food coloring
- 1 container vanilla buttercream frosting
- 48 mini chocolate chips
- 24 small gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make cake mix as directed on box.
- Divide batter among muffin cups.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Place coconut in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add about 8 drops yellow liquid food color, seal bag, and shake to mix.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting.
- Top with yellow coconut.
- For eyes, add mini chocolate chips.
- Cut orange gumdrops to resemble beaks and place on cupcakes.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/